Sometimes you can have it all, and our James reclining loveseat is proof. Comfortable, cool and laid back, James makes relaxing look as great as it feels. Perfect for movie night or game day, with convenient built-in storage and two cup holders. With inviting bucket style seats and chaise legrests that cradle you in support while stitched pillow back styling and pillow top arms pamper you in softness.
Body Depth: 39.0
Body Height: 41.5
Body Width: 79.0
- Handsome casual style and ultimate convenience
- Dual-sided reclining adds two more lounging options to your room, plus convenient storage and a place for your drinks
- Sculpted-bucket chaise seats and legrests enable total comfort and can be raised and lowered independently for custom relaxation
- Blown fiber back cushions your head, neck and lumbar with soft support
- Attractive single-needle topstitching
- Seats recline easily with dual side latch releases
- Handy center console provides extra armrest space, hidden storage and two cup holders
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||79W x 39D x 41.5H
|Wall Distance Needed to Recline
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.