Our Gibson Power Wall Recliner is the go-to chair for deep-seated comfort. Extravagantly plush, it features a tufted, biscuit-style back and wide pillowtop arms. A one-piece chaise seat and legrest create a continuous zone of comfort for your reclining pleasure. Simply use the side-mounted 4-button control panel to recline and raise your feet independently for a wide range of positions. There s even a built-in USB port to power your phone or tablet. Best of all, you can place this recliner inches from a wall. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Ultra-comfortable recliner
- Plush, deep seat
- Tufted, biscuit-style back
- Wide, padded arms
- One-piece chaise seat and legrest create a continuous zone of comfort
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Recline and raise your feet independently with the touch of a button
- 4-button control panel mounted on the outside arm
- Built-in USB port powers and charges your mobile device
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
|40W x 43D x 44H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.